Shipping times and tracking

The actual journey from Emden to Grimsby is less than a day.
My car came via Grimsby in April and from leaving Emden to being on my drive was 11 days.
If you’re really bored like I was you can check on ship tracking or vessel finder and check sailings from Emden to Grimsby. For reference mine travelled on the Viking Constanza

Reactions: Paulie69
My car came via Grimsby in April and from leaving Emden to being on my drive was 11 days.
If you’re really bored like I was you can check on ship tracking or vessel finder and check sailings from Emden to Grimsby. For reference mine travelled on the Viking Constanza
Thanks very much. I’m hoping for 1st September collection

Reactions: SamB2020
I have had an email saying my car is in the uk ;-)

I have had an email saying my car is in the uk ;-)
Mine must be on the next boat then - had an email to say it's in all wrapped up on the boat, and on the way.

(S3 Vorsprung, Daytona Grey)

Reactions: Paulie69
Mine must be on the next boat then - had an email to say it's in all wrapped up on the boat, and on the way.

(S3 Vorsprung, Daytona Grey)
Mine was on the boat Monday and arrived today good luck mate

Reactions: MatS90