Headunit not working

fazzybear

Reaction score
I now need to borrow the audi keys to get my headunit out, im in Brighton so anyone close to there?, can meet you and will give them back after a week or so :icon_thumright:

My Audi concert stereo was playing up (volume turning up when it wants) now its blown one speaker when bass goes through it,

now all of a sudden there is no bass at all but the treble is working fine, has anyone got ideas of cost of repair or where i can get a Audi headunit+speaker

Personally i'd replace it with something better, standard units arent great and genuine repacements are expensive.

Was talking to my mate the other day as he works in the parts department at Audi/VW and we were looking for the speed sense wire on my loom, so he grabbed a single cd concert head unit that fits a B7, anyway he said they retail at £700!

Yea just been reading something about just replacing the Concert with something aftermarket, but dont want to spend much cause im not a big ice fan and still want OEM looking

Get something with satnav built in so then you have a dual purpose set up.

Well a thin knife will do the job. Think something thin and flat and just try it. Or alternatively stopbeing so tight and put your hand in your pocket and spend £2 at Halfords

3.99 at halfords actually. lol hahahahaha:p