finished...(i think)

theres a silver votex avant somewhere by woolton too.

and a black 1.9tdi sport that i nearly bought up fazakerley way...everything on it. even the electric rear blind!

I'll get in touch with my mate and let you know.
Good chance it was outside mine in garston...originally from mossley hill myself.. uncle lives by mosville hence why i recognise yours...
yep. theres a tdi cab complete with delta cab signs knocking around crosby. I was gutted when i seen it...
lad in work has just got himself a 1.8T sport quattro...warned him of the thirst...he's 21 so most of his money goes on fuel/insurance.....
mine averages 18-20mpg now after the remap, but luckily i hardly use it.
Nothing like my old gt tdi! never had that lower than 34mpg!!

small world eh, mosville is like 2 seconds from mine. i feel ur mates pain, half my wages go on the car every month but its worth it, would rather have a nice car than be pissin me money up the wall every weekend,thats how i justify it to meself anyway lol.
yer ive seen the silver avant quite a few times now, seen the black one every now and again on rose lane

aye. small world. you'll probably spot his knocking around allerton road. he's always on the mooch! RSL reg ..

My mate Chris@chiptuning said £245. you'll need to mention me and this site though.
0845 021 8674
you might have spotted his chipped up Phaeton flying about too! kills another mates aston everytime!

yer ill be sure to keep an eye out,. thanks for the info fella, appreciate that!

hey, loving the car chris. is it silver or metalitc blue?

bit of both really, the colour is crystal blue but it does look silver sometimes

Finished you must be joking youve only got started. It wont be long before your bored with your current set up and looking for change either in car or mods - its human nature mate - dont fight it when it happens just go with the flow

bit of both really, the colour is crystal blue but it does look silver sometimes
& grey when its dirty - the best of 3 worlds - Chris youve got me going now - im on a roll. By the way how is life at the old DWP

haha, i know i dont know why im tryna kid myself, i think im at a level where im 'happy' with it now, ive got everything on there i wanted and got it looking how i wanted so for the time being thatll do me, i can finally spend some pennies on meself now lol.if i fancy changing something somewhere down the line thats cool but i feel like the pressure is off tryna get it looking good
dude the DWP is the worst, getting to breaking point with it now but spose im in the best place to look for a new job arent i lol