a3 s line flat bottom wheel

heliflyer

Reaction score
Hi anyone any ideas as to cost for a fbsw manual so dont need paddles will my air bag fit etc cheers Ian

its so up/down, seen as low as £270 to as high as £600 but I'd settle on around £350-400 at moment so if get for less then bargain huh, airbag unless its round already, wont fit, but they usually come with new one & depends on year if need anyother parts & possibly a vcds scan to double check.

its so up/down, seen as low as £270 to as high as £600 but I'd settle on around £350-400 at moment so if get for less then bargain huh, airbag unless its round already, wont fit, but they usually come with new one & depends on year if need anyother parts & possibly a vcds scan to double check.

thanks for that do i take it that to do the scan i req vag com cheers Ian

Yes, the part number of your steering controller is required. Do you want the buttons to work, or do you need the wheel for aesthetic reasons? There might be someone close to you with vcds who can run a scan for you in exchange for some beer tokens!

yes just aesthetic, cars manual with no controls on the wheel at the mo .cheers ian

If you just want to swap the wheels then your good to go. You'll probably need to reset the steering angle sensor, a job for VCDS.

Have you got cruise control fitted? If so then you probably have the correct steering controller and you'll be able to get the steering wheel buttons to work. Well just the volume and channel up/down roller wheels.

HTH

thanks for the info ill keep my eyes peeled for a decent price wheel first priority though is upgraded front end, thanks ian