Whats your Fav Audi Colour...

I think a YouTube Channel is a good starting point @Blackwhite @jassyo06 @Simon L !! :)

The new Martin & Lewis....I am not saying who is the Lewis but could probably guess.. haha

Reactions: Blackwhite, Jassyo06 and Simon L
.....very difficult to differentiate with certain colours............................similarly, monsoon and daytona can look identical in different lighting ;)
@Simon L - Must admit all those Audi greys (& there is a lot :D) all look the same to me ... :whistle2:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Simon L
Doesn't seem to be a lot of difference between Audi's merlin purple, venetian violet & velvet purple TBH :think:

Merlin purple Rs6 -

4.jpg

Venetian violet Rs4 -

12811866445_6df5fe36a7_z.jpg

Velvet purple R8 -

velvet-puple.jpg
All 3 colours looks amazing,as do the cars and they are large car's into the bargain,l wonder how they would look on a small car a member on has the Merlin purple, it looks nice but nowhere near as nice as it does on the RS6.
Smaller car's suit brighter and more colourful colours, big car's darker colours
A mean throw black paint on to a S3 and the cars size seems to shrink,just a observation by myself lol l would like to see more exclusive colours on the A3/S3,l will try and dig some out over the weekend if BH or someone elsedoesn't beats me to it?

All 3 colours looks amazing,as do the cars and they are large car's into the bargain,l wonder how they would look on a small car a member on has the Merlin purple, it looks nice but nowhere near as nice as it does on the RS6.
Smaller car's suit brighter and more colourful colours, big car's darker colours
A mean throw black paint on to a S3 and the cars size seems to shrink,just a observation by myself lol l would like to see more exclusive colours on the A3/S3,l will try and dig some out over the weekend if BH or someone elsedoesn't beats me to it?

I agree J, it does look better on the larger models............still a cracking colour though :)

@BH...........................U iz a very bad hound!! ;)

@jassyo06 - Venetian purple A3 -
image-jpg.46173

S3 could be merlin purple me thinks -
image-jpg.46174

Did quite a bit of work on a RS4 colour thread in January
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b5-b7-b8-rs4-colours.235804/

Plenty of exclusive colours in there, albeit on RS4's
@BH...........................U iz a very bad hound!! ;)
Me ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L and Blackwhite
BH. Have you been chasing those blue BMW's again? :dogface: :tongueclosed:

BH. Have you been chasing those blue BMW's again? :dogface: :tongueclosed:
They've been trying to keep up with me in the greasy conditions without any success ;) :D

Non-Xdrive RWD BMW's are not he best in the wet & slimey conditions in the Uk ...

Someone in a new 65 plate M4 wanted to play, but got left well behind on the roundabouts. May have been different in the dry mind ...

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
They've been trying to keep up with me in the greasy conditions without any success ;) :D

Non-Xdrive RWD BMW's are not he best in the wet & slimey conditions in the Uk ...

Someone in a new 65 plate M4 wanted to play, but got left well behind on the roundabouts. May have been different in the dry mind ...

.....that's the stuff BH..............those Beemer drivers will certainly get to know what the rear 4-ring badges look like on a superior german motor ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
Reactions: Bristle Hound
HighResImage 2
HighResImage 3
HighResImage 4
HighResImage 5

The dull grey/shiney car is Lava Grey horrid...but check the Sepang Matt's interior....would put a new roller tooooo shame....

And for a Deep lmpact....this looks stunning with the pan roof
HighResImage 6

Reckon I could go White on a 5..................... ;)

2013-audi-rs5-white-dwlfawxbq.jpg

Bleedin hell mate av you gone colour blind.....lol

What????

Don't tell me it's pink........................I knew I should've got this sodding monitor looked at!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
Reckon I could go White on a 5..................... ;)

Check out the Normal Sepang,but the Velvet Purple looks AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME

YER TOOOOO....Fast & Furious with the snazzy comebacks for me the night.......jassy's all Goose..d...your typing posts your ego cant cash...Mav

2013-audi-rs5-white-dwlfawxbq.jpg

Bleedin hell mate av you gone colour blind.....lol
HighResImage 8
HighResImage 9
HighResImage 10
HighResImage 11

Yeah, that's better mate.................................now fetch me one with the chrome grill pronto................ ;)

Yeah, that's better mate.................................now fetch me one with the chrome grill pronto................ ;)

Chrome Grill looks Awesome...Top Gun Banter from Ye the night..........Just tooooooooo Fast & Furious..........for poor old Goose...d Jassy tonight..lol

DSC02020

Reactions: Terminator x, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Now..that sepang RS5 is lush!! Another one on the list....haha

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Stunning but not fair,as its under show/stand lighting....anything looks great great under them lighting conditions.....make it real...lol

Yeah I wish! It´s from Autostadt Wolfsburg a few months ago (not the happiest place nowadays) :)

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bristle Hound
BH said the "F" word! :busted cop: ^

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
....................now we're talking BH.......................look at that Beast!!! lol
I'm telling :p

The wife's got a white Ford Ka at the mo :D

Reactions: Simon L, Blackwhite and Jassyo06
Merlin purple. Looks incredible in the sun, and still lovely and eye catching in the shade.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447275739569446

Reactions: Simon L, AndyB-S3 and Jassyo06
Orange RS5 -

audi-rs5-b8-2012-c268922102013201432_1.jpg

Lime green RS5 -

vaVWV.jpg

Chrome purple wrap RS5 -

overkill-audi-rs5-chrome-purple-wrap-photo-gallery_3.jpg

Chrome purple wrap RS5 -

overkill-audi-rs5-chrome-purple-wrap-photo-gallery_3.jpg
BH...Now your bordering on a English Premier league players mindset....but what i will say is, the A5 Coupe is a stunning looking design,the best Audi have done for a long time

Reactions: Simon L and Bristle Hound
I really like Glut Orange and Riviera Blue, but I'm not sure if I would be able to cope with either of those on a day to day basis.

The wife's favourite colour is orange and she was pushing me to get a Focus ST in that bright orange they came in a few years back...