Whats your Fav Audi Colour...

That Sedan is crying out for the chrome window surrounds/satin grill...l admit,that's why ye don't like it...???

Not even that mate, I just think it looks really bland......... :(

What you reckon to viper??? Gotta say I'm kinda undecided................I know there's one owner on the forum.........

img_1616.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not even that mate, I just think it looks really bland......... :(

What you reckon to viper??? Gotta say I'm kinda undecided................I know there's one owner on the forum.........

img_1616.jpg
That's been givin Some of the Industrial light and Magic treatment mate.....Too much Muppet in it lol...**** me imagine waking up to that with a hangover deary me....l would turn the same colour...but stunning on a 3 door though lol

Reactions: Simon L
That's been givin Some of the Industrial light and Magic treatment mate.....Too much Muppet in it lol...**** me imagine waking up to that with a hangover deary me....l would turn the same colour...but stunning on a 3 door though lol

................yep, funnily enough Kermit was the first thing I thought of !! lol

Another one off the list then.......................

................yep, funnily enough Kermit was the first thing I thought of !! lol

Another one off the list then.......................
Don't you like the colour on TTS l posted,l nearly got that colour it's Racing cing Mica Blue and the S3 saloon is in Mystic Blue

Do like them Audi Bloos lol cue for a song lol

Don't you like the colour on TTS l posted,l nearly got that colour it's Racing cing Mica Blue and the S3 saloon is in Mystic Blue

Do like them Audi Bloos lol cue for a song lol

......................oh when I look outside, there ain't no place to hide.....................the rain just won't stop, and the weather's still plop.............................................I got them Audi bloooooos!!! lol

I will get that soddin polishing done if it kills me!!

Yeah, I said I liked the TTS mate..................but no love for the Septic Peg Blue Sedan I'm afraid!!

......................oh when I look outside, there ain't no place to hide.....................the rain just won't stop, and the weather's still plop.............................................I got them Audi bloooooos!!! lol

I will get that soddin polishing done if it kills me!!

Yeah, I said I liked the TTS mate..................but no love for the Septic Peg Blue Sedan I'm afraid!!

Minus one up here mate clear sky's, should get me car washed at least,once the temperature rises,first morning it ain't rained in 3 weeks,gritters have been oot

Reactions: batch and Simon L
Only song i thought on is this.....

Uploadfromtaptalk1448101045959

Haha

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L and Jassyo06
Minus one up here mate clear sky's, should get me car washed at least,once the temperature rises,first morning it ain't rained in 3 weeks,gritters have been oot

Barmy 5 degrees here mate but sunny, wash and polish hopefully if I can dodge any chore related nonsense the missus might throw my way!! lol

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06
-1 here and the car is sparkling. Get your gloves on Simon and get some wax on wax off happening!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Dontcha worry about me girls..................two bucket method today will keep me mitts warm!! lol

Besides it's pretty much gale force here so the karcher stays in the garage or I'll end up washing all the neighbours cars too!!

Reactions: Sandra, Jassyo06 and Scottyg
Clear blue sky's up here. Prefect day for a bit of detailing. I should have waited till today to do mine as I had to get a 1/2 inch of ice off it before I could get a QD wipe down done.

Dontcha worry about me girls..................two bucket method today will keep me mitts warm!! lol

Besides it's pretty much gale force here so the karcher stays in the garage or I'll end up washing all the neighbours cars too!!
You must provide proof that you have completed said task!! :blownose:

DSC 0146
Me wee girly mitts are freezin just finished the wash, need to dry it "hate that part" then some C2v3 to finish it off plus tyre dressing Simon wink.....lol

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Get a leaf blower. Makes life very easy. Mate has one, it's on my shopping list.

Right done, so "Simone" cough up with the Shiny grey Limo,tell you something it was hard work that C2v3 doesn't go on well in the cold
DSC 0148
DSC 0147

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Not many sealants/Waxes like the cold, hence I just wash when I can and do a QD wipe down afterwards. I'm going for some CarPro CQUARTZ UK edition for next spring.

Looking excellent. Did you not go to Glasgow audi to see the new A4 Jassy?
Jordan has given me the invitation to drive the new R8 early next Sunday morning so l will pop into the showroom and have a look hopefully it will better in the metal than it does on the audi website?

Edit, that's if they get's the Demonstrator into the dealership............in time? Don't think Audi UK have officially launched the R8 yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and Simon L
All done...................well nearly!! By the time I'd finished a monster polishing session I could barely stand up lol

Tyre dressing tomorrow and a pic or two hopefully..................... :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Sandra
Right done, so "Simone" cough up with the Shiny grey Limo,tell you something it was hard work that C2v3 doesn't go on well in the cold View attachment 73535 View attachment 73536
Sepango bleu S3 looking gorgeous as ever @jassyo06 :thumbs up:

Gonna be using Bouncers Done & Dusted QD / Adam's Detail spray QD as my regular winter top up this year
Just need something to keep my paws warm in the cold :D

Reactions: Scottyg, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Not sure which blue this is (maybe matt sepang ?) but probably close to be my favorite color so far:
audi-r8-blue-3ix2mcuz.jpg
Yeah that's Matt Sepang alright,that and Daytona Matt are doing the rounds on some end of the line RS5's

Sepango bleu S3 looking gorgeous as ever @jassyo06 :thumbs up:

Gonna be using Bouncers Done & Dusted QD / Adam's Detail spray QD as my regular winter top up this year
Just need something to keep my paws warm in the cold :D
Where are you sourcing this unusually named Qd detailer from BH.... As l think l will leave the C2v3 until it gets a bit warmer

All done...................well nearly!! By the time I'd finished a monster polishing session I could barely stand up lol

Tyre dressing tomorrow and a pic or two hopefully..................... :)
Get n there my son......lol surprised yer better half left you alone long enough to get it doneand remember,the forecourt poser parking photos lol

Where are you sourcing this unusually named Qd detailer from BH.... As l think l will leave the C2v3 until it gets a bit warmer
@jassyo06 - The Bouncers Done & Dusted I got from Amazon as it was the cheapest delivered
& the Adam's Detail Spray I got thro Prestige Car Car Shop
http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/store/p91/Adam's_Detail_Spray_.html

However a lot, if not all, the Detailing suppliers on Detailing World will be having offers on Black Friday, so if I was you my friend wait till then to order some ;)

@jassyo06 - The Bouncers Done & Dusted I got from Amazon as it was the cheapest delivered
& the Adam's Detail Spray I got thro Prestige Car Car Shop
http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/store/p91/Adam's_Detail_Spray_.html

However a lot, if not all, the Detailing suppliers on Detailing World will be having offers on Black Friday, so if I was you my friend wait till then to order some ;)
Will give it shot at the Title BH...There check the fleck looks promising,but applying wax in the cold weather ain't recommended is it? As you can end up with that holographic effect on the sides of the car

There check the fleck looks promising,but applying wax in the cold weather ain't recommended is it? As you can end up with that holographic effect on the sides of the car
@jassyo06 - Agreed. Applying wax in cold conditions can be problematic
Like you say it will tend to smear and leave a holographic type effect. This can usually be sorted with a hot wash, but after spending all the time waxing the car who wants to wash it again
Hence the QD route for me this winter
Have a feeling Black Friday could be expensive on the Detailing products front lol

Get n there my son......lol surprised yer better half left you alone long enough to get it doneand remember,the forecourt poser parking photos lol

Me plans are in tatters mate.....................missus' friend couldn't go xmas shopping so I got drafted in as backup elf !! lol

Mind you, didn't take as long as I thought, food shop next then hopefully finish the car :)

Completely done now....................boring driveway shots for now as ran out of time to go anywhere else!

Gotta say the car has never looked better (even if your struggling to see that in these manky shots!), paintwork feels like glass. Gotta say a big up for cape cod cloths who rescued me chrome tips. They were severely pitted even though I clean them weekly...........WD40 was firing blanks on me but cape cod breezed through it and mirror finish has been restored :)

Enough of the verbal diahorrea.....................

8f26d077-2bb9-4eb0-b224-9bd6420d319b_zpsbytygdwi.jpg

0db6a0a0-a0e0-4507-b864-c9225fad3707_zps9w29r7yx.jpg

Reactions: Tej13, AndyB-S3, Jassyo06 and 5 others
That's some shine you got there my sun. As my late dad would have said "like a tanner up a sweep's @rse!"

Completely done now....................boring driveway shots for now as ran out of time to go anywhere else!

Gotta say the car has never looked better (even if your struggling to see that in these manky shots!), paintwork feels like glass. Gotta say a big up for cape cod cloths who rescued me chrome tips. They were severely pitted even though I clean them weekly...........WD40 was firing blanks on me but cape cod breezed through it and mirror finish has been restored :)

Enough of the verbal diahorrea.....................

8f26d077-2bb9-4eb0-b224-9bd6420d319b_zpsbytygdwi.jpg

0db6a0a0-a0e0-4507-b864-c9225fad3707_zps9w29r7yx.jpg
I need me some "cape cod" what is it?where do i get it? My tips are covered in those little black specks and will not budge!!!

I need me some "cape cod" what is it?where do i get it? My tips are covered in those little black specks and will not budge!!!

Get it off amazon mate.............it's a phenomenal metal cleaner, nothing beats it!!

Can you only buy it in pre soaked clothes?

How many times can you use the cloth? (I assume 1)

Can you only buy it in pre soaked clothes?

How many times can you use the cloth? (I assume 1)

Yep, the sealed cloths in the little resealable aluminium pouch.............................they're not very big but perfect for the job. Can reuse them loads of times as long as you always reseal after use. :)

Reactions: David83S3
.................goes through bone like butter.......................err, grease spots I mean..............got Fight Club on the brain lately ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and David83S3
Purchased!!!!! Look forward to seeing what they can do

Purchased!!!!! Look forward to seeing what they can do

Good man, you won't regret it.............................I'm putting a money back guarantee on that bad boy...........................we'll need before and after pics!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and David83S3