Whats your Fav Audi Colour...

Anyone for Mocha Latte??

Uploadfromtaptalk1447334796949

Reactions: batch
Not sure what to make of that colour! Reminds me of something you might see on an Austin Princess.

Reactions: Simon L
Anyone for Mocha Latte??

View attachment 72884

I'll pass thanks...................love Mocha Latte but not on an Audi!

Looks like the sort of colour my parents would buy........................ actually to be fair even they've got better taste than that!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
Another wrapped wonder .....

SHINYTT.jpg

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Found a really nice Merlin Purple S3 Sportsback....stunning me thinks....Shame its got chrome around everything,but nothings perfect
Merlin Purple S3 Sportsback

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3joey and Simon L
Found a really nice Merlin Purple S3 Sportsback....stunning me thinks....Shame its got chrome around everything,but nothings perfectView attachment 73372

Looks more blue than merlin in that pic mate! .............. and what's all this chrome dissin??..........you lookin to start something?!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Looks more blue than merlin in that pic mate! .............. and what's all this chrome dissin??..........you lookin to start something?!! lol

Mate l dispise CHROME WINDOW SURROUNDS...Sorry no likey...Dont mind that Satan...lol chrome Grill
Feelin Better are we lol.....
l said my S3 was My Bucket list car...but me thinks it was just a Prequel...to a Bucket List car.....Gotta get me....That Nobody else has got that colour of car....New or Ex Demo l dont care........Maybe Jordan will get me a good deal when the 8V.....Is on run out mode.....but still think Sepang is hard to beat and great value for money.

l saw a Glacier White S3 SB today with the all chrome even the roof rails it looked Peachy....But not for the Dark Knight Jassy...lol

Definitely does look more blue than purple. :yes:

Mate l dispise CHROME WINDOW SURROUNDS...Sorry no likey...Dont mind that Satan...lol chrome Grill
Feelin Better are we lol.....
l said my S3 was My Bucket list car...but me thinks it was just a Prequel...to a Bucket List car.....Gotta get me....That Nobody else has got that colour of car....New or Ex Demo l dont care........Maybe Jordan will get me a good deal when the 8V.....Is on run out mode.....but still think Sepang is hard to beat and great value for money.

l saw a Glacier White S3 SB today with the all chrome even the roof rails it looked Peachy....But not for the Dark Knight Jassy...lol

Oh yeah, forgot it was the window surrounds that git yer goat! lol To be fair I don't think you're alone on that one, then again it'd be a dull old world if we all liked the same...............having said that I think half the forum fancies Merlin so not sure how exclusive that will be in a couple of years. Grill has to be chrome though, wouldn't have black if you put a red hot poker on me nads!! ;)

Feeling a bit flat today tbh, works not great at the mo...................also partly the time of year, 'orrible wet sh1tty weather!! In need of some sun.......... :)

Here's one for ye's, NOW dont.....Google IT...lol but guess the Colour....
S3 WHICH COLOUR

A would give up the Mrs for that Brieif lol

Can see a purple tinge........ not merlin is it?

Yep, best stick to what yer good at !! lol

I DONT EVEN TRY....Avril scrutinise's everything l do on the internet mate.....Although l must admit, she does look great in the SS uniform.....lol

Right found a couple other stunning colours...2 of are on the new TT......THE LAST....Yin S3 Sedan just took my breath away stunning colour stunning car
Racing Mica Blue TTS
Mystic Blue S3 SEDAN
MYSTIC bLUE s3 sedan 2
Malibu Blue

Guess the colours one is easy i think the other 2 are not...lol...eeeeh dont google play fair..lol

Very nice mate................but not as nice as this bad boy me thinks!!

So good had to post it in 2 threads!!

1077549_584897938228215_1145653123_o.jpg

.......having said that I don't that think blue does the saloon any favours!!

Jassy, The light colour tt Malibu blue? Thats what the wife wants next.. is that for sale somewhere?

Jassy, The light colour tt Malibu blue? Thats what the wife wants next.. is that for sale somewhere?
Spot on Andrew...that TT is indeed Malibu...its a ex demo Launch edition.............with a awesome spec........l mean its got the lot

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Ye have to think oot the box mate..lol its stunning i think.....but what colour is it..lol

.....you needn't think yer gonna catch me oot twice Sid....................anyone can see it's Glacier!! :)

It looks rotten mate, sorry!! lol I do like the Malibu though

Yeah unfortunately though the TT is the wrong car in any colour!! lol

.....you needn't think yer gonna catch me oot twice Sid....................anyone can see it's Glacier!! :)

It looks rotten mate, sorry!! lol I do like the Malibu though
Malibu is tooo mIAMI vICE...lol....thought i would mix me font up...lol