Facelift Jassy's Discussion/Build/Wait Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon Thread

Mrs wouldnt do half board mate...She's a Jakeball Wino....me....??? l dont touch the stuff on holiday honestly l dont.....:wtf:

Haha I'm sure you don't

Reactions: Jassyo06, MattSedg and Scottyg
That colour is amazing.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah mate...be nice to keep this Thread and l will post any updates on the car from here on..here and photos when l get them.
@jassyo06 - I've changed the thread title to something more approriate now you've made your ****** mind up lol

Reactions: Rolly12, PanamaS3, AudiNutta and 6 others
Yeah mate...be nice to keep this Thread and l will post any updates on the car from here on..here and photos when l get them.

Ps....l spoke to the Mrs about the RS3....She replied do what you like....honestly she did....but l a can live how l am just now with another S3......no financial pressure or sacrificing my lifestyle...No brainer

That's good to hear mate & sounds like you have found clarity now.

It WILL be a stunning car & yes balancing the £ is very important for life balance.

I priced one up on the configurator & the RS is another £5k now however you look at & not sure it's worth that uplift.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
That's good to hear mate & sounds like you have found clarity now.

It WILL be a stunning car & yes balancing the £ is very important for life balance.

I priced one up on the configurator & the RS is another £5k now however you look at & not sure it's worth that uplift.

If you have the money...??? its worth it,l could have just gone with a few options on a RS3....but that defeats the purpose in my case...

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Snake Pliskin
Go for it mate :yes:

But what colour ???? :sunglasses:

I think it would have to be something other than Floret. It'd be too much like the same car, without stating the obvious differences! The Voodoo is stunning but I don't think my back could handle keeping it pristine. So.........white, Daytona or suck it up and keep Floret! Another 4/5 months to make a decision!

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin, Flying Scotsman and 2 others
@Scottyg ....go for Glacier White Metallic for ease of cleaning and also it looks great in many light conditions, it is one of the best whites I have seen.

Reactions: Pook, Rob2k68 and TDI-line
I think it would have to be something other than Floret. It'd be too much like the same car, without stating the obvious differences! The Voodoo is stunning but I don't think my back could handle keeping it pristine. So.........white, Daytona or suck it up and keep Floret! Another 4/5 months to make a decision!

White & Daytona would be my choices too :yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68
If you have the money...??? its worth it,l could have just gone with a few options on a RS3....but that defeats the purpose in my case...

Hmm you say don't need many options on the RS3 but with just paint, exhaust, mirrors, alloys, B&O, privacy etc the car still comes out at £50k !

Reactions: Jassyo06, Djs3saloon and Audi Bairn
@Scottyg - Ibis white would be my choice mate
Piece of cake to keep clean & hides minor swirls & marks better than silver IMHO (I had an ibis white B8 A4 for 5 1/2 years)
Spend the extra £ that you would save on more toys
Too many grey Audi's on the road anyway ... :whistle2::D

Reactions: Jassyo06 and TDI-line
@Scottyg - Ibis white would be my choice mate
Piece of cake to keep clean & hides minor swirls & marks better than silver IMHO (I had an ibis white B8 A4 for 5 1/2 years)
Spend the extra £ that you would save on more toys
Too many grey Audi's on the road anyway ... :whistle2::D
@Scottyg - PS Don't for get the BSP, privacy glass & 19's with ibis white mate

Reactions: Scottyg
You boys will talk me into spending my wedge with ease! White, 19s and privacy is sounding very nice indeed. Although, this with the 18s looks very nice?
IMG 0906

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06, TDI-line and 3 others
You boys will talk me into spending my wedge with ease! White, 19s and privacy is sounding very nice indeed. Although, this with the 18s looks very nice?
View attachment 133821

It's nice, but they do really need 19's. The 19's really set it off, fill the arches that much better.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Scottyg
Last edited:
Well my son has offered to sell my sepang S3 through a certain channel..... And fix me up with a wee car until, the other arrives..... :shrug:

Reactions: Scottyg, Rob2k68, PanamaS3 and 3 others
Well my son has offered to sell my sepang S3 through a certain channel..... And fix me up with a wee car until, the other arrives..... :shrug:

That's good of him, hope he's getting u a good price.

Wee M3/M4 loaner maybe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scottyg and Jassyo06
That's good of him, hope he's getting u a good price.

Wee M3/M4 loaner maybe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A M3 or M4 l would be skint before my new car came they're very heavy on the juice mate don't care what l get, as for a good price they'll probably give it mark up of some sort but not much and give me what I owe on the finance

Reactions: Scottyg and BarryG79
View attachment 133821
Pano-roof has a big impact on how good that car looks.... Without it, don't think it would look as good mate

Reactions: Scottyg and Rob2k68
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, AudiNutta, TDI-line and 5 others
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person