Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just meaning that many people have been given original and updated build weeks which have come and gone and no sign of their cars. I actually don’t know of a single person that ordered a carbon or Vorsprung that have had the car built when it was stated.

That being said, they’re going to have to start getting out the door soon so fingers crossed that everyone that’s been given build dates in the near future actually get their cars. I’m really looking forward to the first factory customer cars landing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I agree, it could still alter, but a build week that has been given (16) and then brought forward twice to week (8) and now 49 (2021) which is only 3 weeks away must be better than no build week at all :)

Reactions: Daggerit
Yes I agree, it could still alter, but a build week that has been given (16) and then brought forward twice to week (8) and now 49 (2021) which is only 3 weeks away must be better than no build week at all :)

For sure, and really hoping they stick to it!

For sure, and really hoping they stick to it!

Honestly, I was hoping for March (ish) collection, my dealer said they will hold it until then but that was when it had build week 8, If it does appear the middle of Jan and they wont keep it I 'may' just come to some financial agreement and leave it there until March 1st

I can just imagine driving it out of the new car bay and straight behind the gritter chucking crap everywhere and driving the 8 miles home and looking like it's just done a stage of the Welsh Rally

Reactions: Jcbmally
Lol what is it with new RS cars and Bradford

7acfe3b3de4594cb512e316003b520df.png

That car has been flipped already I believe. A link to the advert was posted in here I recall…

Agreed.

Attracts peoples anger towards you / the car.

Just takes one idiot who’s had a bad day etc to walk down it with a key out.

I do the same, never been keyed or vandalized. The alternative is a ding for sure as 99% of people don't give a ****.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally
This is my place to complain about who Audi PR had along for their Austrian press launch. I mean has anyone actually heard of any of them?

I met GadgetsBoy and he is a nice guy and on TV and has a good relationship with Audi so I get that but the rest? Come on.

I asked him to prod them to give me a car. He said he would but that was whilst they were having their dinner (with many drinks!) so I don’t expect much

This is my place to complain about who Audi PR had along for their Austrian press launch. I mean has anyone actually heard of any of them?

I met GadgetsBoy and he is a nice guy and on TV and has a good relationship with Audi so I get that but the rest? Come on.

I asked him to prod them to give me a car. He said he would but that was whilst they were having their dinner (with many drinks!) so I don’t expect much

The one pic I posted of Petrol Ped has 127k YT subscribers. How many do you have?

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Alexlfc17, Jassyo06 and 4 others
The one pic I posted of Petrol Ped has 127k YT subscribers. How many do you have?

And this is exactly why YoubloodyTubers get right on my wick.

Listening to them moan about not getting things for free, entitled idiots.

It reminds me of the behaviour of a 7 year old spoilt brat, ‘he’s got one mummy, so I want one’

I’ve got one more subscriber than him so I’m more important

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Alexlfc17, NevMan and 4 others
And this is exactly why YoubloodyTubers get right on my wick.

Listening to them moan about not getting things for free, entitled idiots.

It reminds me of the behaviour of a 7 year old spoilt brat, ‘he’s got one mummy, so I want one’

I’ve got one more subscriber than him so I’m more important

But in this case 127k plays 3.37k

Reactions: FBF01
Funny, everybody posts at the same time
I wonder if Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.i'm Shmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee got an invite and pi**ed everybody off like he does me?

3.37K which I guess is the reason that Spinstorm wasnt invited to the party :(

Why do they need another though ?

You only need to type in RS3 on YT to see there’s a bloat of ‘reviewers’ all doing the same thing, saying the same thing, taking videos of the same thing.

RS3 and many other cars sell themselves.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Keano04, NevMan and 1 other person
Why do they need another though ?

You only need to type in RS3 on YT to see there’s a bloat of ‘reviewers’ all doing the same thing, saying the same thing, taking videos of the same thing.

RS3 and many other cars sell themselves.

Agreed - you can only hear the same thing so many times before you've seen enough. Nothing new being posted is there, plus with some people like yourself being able to get test drives themselves even less need to view on line videos .... we just want the cars now :)

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 3vans, johnmv55 and 2 others
Agreed - you can only hear the same thing so many times before you've seen enough. Nothing new being posted is there, plus with some people like yourself being able to get test drives themselves even less need to view on line videos .... we just want the cars now :)
I would like to see a YT review by someone that has not been 'Holiday'd by Audi' though, there must be some of the ''I'll say everything is great and then maybe get another free Holiday in Greece'' going on?
Someone who hasnt got Audi's rose tinted glasses on.
I told my honest opinion on Golf 8R and it didnt go down too well tbh, my first impression was the ESC light and interference/assistance? just comes in far too early and it's a pain to find and alter the ESC level.
I was told in no uncertain terms that 'I shouldnt be driving like that on the road and no owners on VWROC have had that issue'. that was until Joe Achillies got in the car and said 'the first thing you need to do is select ESC Sport or ESC OFF otherwise it will hold you back'

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
I would like to see a YT review by someone that has not been 'Holiday'd by Audi' though, there must be some of the ''I'll say everything is great and then maybe get another free Holiday in Greece'' going on?
Someone who hasnt got Audi's rose tinted glasses on.
I told my honest opinion on Golf 8R and it didnt go down too well tbh, my first impression was the ESC light and interference/assistance? just comes in far too early and it's a pain to find and alter the ESC level.
I was told in no uncertain terms that 'I shouldnt be driving like that on the road and no owners on VWROC have had that issue'. that was until Joe Achillies got in the car and said 'the first thing you need to do is select ESC Sport or ESC OFF otherwise it will hold you back'
Half of these self 'entitled' reviewers know nothing about the mechanical aspect of the cars they are talking about, which makes me laugh.......

Reactions: Rs31981, johnmv55 and Snake Pliskin
PetrolPed started in 2007 - that is 14 years ago. In 14 years if I ONLY have 127k subscribers that will be terrible. Based on Socialblade (which estimates sub and view counts) I will have 139k subs in 3 years. How they decide who to take is unclear but of course I will end up on this list.

Because I can tell you that NO other small YouTuber has managed to fly to LA and had time in a Rivian R1T Electric truck and also filmed a review of the Colorado Bison IN FRONT of the Hollywood sign (that was tricky to pull off) and is going to have a Cadillac XT6 the end of this week for another video - and is also going to the LA motor show later today. I have more ambition and drive (pun intended) than anyone else of my size or bigger.

Second of all - I would think you would want someone from this forum who loves his current RS3 to make a video on the new one… not someone who doesn’t give a monkey.

Third of all - I didn’t ask for a free car - I have ordered one! (Which I hope will one day actually get a build slot).

Reactions: Jcbmally, 3vans, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Second of all - I would think you would want someone from this forum who loves his current RS3 to make a video on the new one… not someone who doesn’t give a monkey.
Not sure about that statement tbh? Audi probably would agree with you as you also have one on order?

I would rather have a BMW fan boy demo the car and tell me ''I hate to say this but it is good''

Reactions: 8YARWY
Years ago I owned an MV Agusta F4 motorcycle and swapped to a Yamaha R1, I told the MV Fan boys I would give a balanced comparison between the two bikes which I feel I did, I was very careful with my words.
Fu*k me, I was thrown off the forum, I was telling lies, one even said 'I would rather walk and eat sh*t than ride anything other than an MV'

There is very little point in listening to an Audi fan's YT review

Not sure about that statement tbh? Audi probably would agree with you as you also have one on order?

I would rather have a BMW fan boy demo the car and tell me ''I hate to say this but it is good''
Are you high? BMW’s good? Someone give him a covid test

And that response is really why I would like someone other than an Audi fanboy tell me the car is fantastic :)
I am sure you know that I am teasing. But literally every reviewer is not an Audi fanboy that has reviewed it so far!

Reactions: Jassyo06
PetrolPed started in 2007 - that is 14 years ago. In 14 years if I ONLY have 127k subscribers that will be terrible. Based on Socialblade (which estimates sub and view counts) I will have 139k subs in 3 years. How they decide who to take is unclear but of course I will end up on this list.

Because I can tell you that NO other small YouTuber has managed to fly to LA and had time in a Rivian R1T Electric truck and also filmed a review of the Colorado Bison IN FRONT of the Hollywood sign (that was tricky to pull off) and is going to have a Cadillac XT6 the end of this week for another video - and is also going to the LA motor show later today. I have more ambition and drive (pun intended) than anyone else of my size or bigger.

Third of all - I didn’t ask for a free car - I have ordered one! (Which I hope will one day actually get a build slot).

No but petrol ped managed what you couldn’t

Reactions: FBF01
Hmmmm

I’m thinking this is the Audi Oldham car I drove.

The Kemora demo only recently came in and he told me it meant the black one could be reserved.

56aab7106e5e25681ea6686f67e07272.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Freeze
Hmmmm

The Kemora demo only recently came in and he told me it meant the black one could be reserved.

crikey what is that £15k over list ? :blink:

Reactions: Jcbmally and 8YARWY
Just had my standard spec plus c+s, roof rails and sports exhaust sportback confirmed to Status 20 BW48.

Order date was 11/08 with original BW43
Update 20/10 to BW48

Roll on early 2022 for delivery!!!

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
Hmmmm

15k mark up there having a laugh

Lol even Audi hater got an invite

4acb27a5051608b94e08a4e0bd3e264c.png

• Haha
Reactions: Rs31981, NevMan and Mr Freeze
350 miles in, car is just amazing. Parked up in the co-op earlier and had a group of 3/4 people behind me just staring and talking about how nice it is, felt like showing them the keys ;) the looks it gets, sound, way It drives and even had over 30mpg this morning :laughing: I can't wait to see all you guys get your cars!

Reactions: 3vans, Jcbmally, ZB1 and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.