RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

You're going to be waiting a long time just for a build week...
Well, dealer seemed pretty confident that we’d have one within a few weeks… but we’ll wait and see…

Looking at the other orders on the spreadsheet on this thread, I’m not that confident.

I‘ve added a clause to our order whereby if they can’t provide a build week or delivery of the car within certain dates, then we can cancel our order with a full refund of the deposit.
They 2 are the most pessimistic members on here .....hopefully you'll land lucky and get a build week that suits ya mate

Reactions: 8YARWY
2F0AD26A B533 4153 BC39 85B18A234356

• Wow
Reactions: 5pot
Configure button further down the page still opens configurator and still shown on dealer configurator too

Reactions: Mike.46
Theres all sorts going on with not only Audi at the moment, some wiring looms are made in Ukraine, I imagine other auto parts also come from Ukraine due to its cheaper labour rates
It is reported that Audi's headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany, will suspend production of A4 and A5 models from March 7 to 11. Production of the A6 and A7 models at the Neckarsulm plant will also be suspended from March 7 to 18.

Worryingly, Audi has hinted at the possibility of further production cuts.

Another interesting one is a month or so ago I used a reg number to see what the like of WBAC would give me for my new RS3 (Just out of interest) I put a reg in from a Carbon edition, it came back around £67k, as you are all aware they then keep contacting you for an udpdated figure, the £67k is now down to £55k

Another interesting one is a month or so ago I used a reg number to see what the like of WBAC would give me for my new RS3 (Just out of interest) I put a reg in from a Carbon edition, it came back around £67k, as you are all aware they then keep contacting you for an udpdated figure, the £67k is now down to £55k

I did the same with several cars listed on AT. Same spec cars all came back with different figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres all sorts going on with not only Audi at the moment, some wiring looms are made in Ukraine, I imagine other auto parts also come from Ukraine due to its cheaper labour rates
It is reported that Audi's headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany, will suspend production of A4 and A5 models from March 7 to 11. Production of the A6 and A7 models at the Neckarsulm plant will also be suspended from March 7 to 18.

Worryingly, Audi has hinted at the possibility of further production cuts.

A lot of interior parts are made in Ukraine.

Switchgear etc…..

Reactions: Mike.46
A lot of interior parts are made in Ukraine.

Switchgear etc…..

It seems never ending at the moment, just more cr*p then more again, Pandemic-chip shortage-gas prices-Russian F idiot-more gas price rises-wiring shortage, jesus, I wonder if 'normal' will ever happen again ?

Reactions: Jassyo06, RS03???, Adi7r and 1 other person
It seems never ending at the moment, just more cr*p then more again, Pandemic-chip shortage-gas prices-Russian F idiot-more gas price rises-wiring shortage, jesus, I wonder if 'normal' will ever happen again ?

1.75 I paid at Shell today.

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x and 3vans
No mate normal will never come back and you can read about that for last 1 year minimum they call it conspiracy theory

Hi all, just got my build week - 42 for my order placed last November…. But it is a special colour
Sorry, Sportsback, Vorsprung, Exclusive colour sepang blue ordered week 46 2022, build week 42 2022.

Reactions: RS03???
1.75 I paid at Shell today.

I always put in a round £40 or £50 as it makes me feel better somehow vs a full tank. £50 in the wifes A35 came up with 170m on the range!

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY
I always put in a round £40 or £50 as it makes me feel better somehow vs a full tank. £50 in the wifes A35 came up with 170m on the range!

TX.

It’s going up even more, just been listening to 5live and it doesn’t sound good.

No mate normal will never come back and you can read about that for last 1 year minimum they call it conspiracy theory
I know we will never get back to 2019 'normal' the problem now is 'normal' seems to be a roller coaster

Reactions: Mastachaz and 8YARWY
Hi Guys
Ordered my RS3 Saloon vorsprung Daytona Grey 16 November via Carlisle Audi had a confirmation email about 1 week after from Audi saying they have received my order.

Just spoke to dealer today and sent them the above post regarding no more cars till 2023. She told me mines will not be effected as i have a build week which is Week 35. this went from week 42 to week 29 to week 35 since placing my order. she said to me today that this will still change and hopefully be moving forward. when i asked what status my car is on she said status 10. status 20 is when build week has been confirmed, going by what she is telling me im hoping my car will not be effected and will be built this year.

Feel free to add my info to the spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay 1234, RS03??? and kayemill
Hi Guys
Ordered my RS3 Saloon vorsprung Daytona Grey 16 November via Carlisle Audi had a confirmation email about 1 week after from Audi saying they have received my order.

Just spoke to dealer today and sent them the above post regarding no more cars till 2023. She told me mines will not be effected as i have a build week which is Week 35. this went from week 42 to week 29 to week 35 since placing my order. she said to me today that this will still change and hopefully be moving forward. when i asked what status my car is on she said status 10. status 20 is when build week has been confirmed, going by what she is telling me im hoping my car will not be effected and will be built this year.

@kammy usman, added. Thanks.

Hi Guys

My build weeks are exactly the same like yours!

When did you order bud and what spec? Your bw been confirmed? What sort of communication you had with your sales person if any?
VS Blue Saloon. On the first day in August and it isn’t comfirmed.

All of our orders are being delayed as you may have read today - no idea how long.

VS Blue Saloon. On the first day in August and it isn’t comfirmed.

All of our orders are being delayed as you may have read today - no idea how long.
I’m not so sure about these delays. Both cars still on the configurator with Matrix LED and parking sensors, doesn’t make a lot of sense to me for them to keep the cars available with those options if they can’t fulfil them. Unless it’s complete Audi UK ineptness.

100% hopeless optimism on my part but need something to cling on to.

I’m not so sure about these delays. Both cars still on the configurator with Matrix LED and parking sensors, doesn’t make a lot of sense to me for them to keep the cars available with those options if they can’t fulfil them. Unless it’s complete Audi UK ineptness.

100% hopeless optimism on my part but need something to cling on to.
Its product to sell

I've had the following update from my dealer regarding a build date:
"Your RS3 still hasn’t been assigned a build week but I would hope it will get one soon. A previous RS3 ordered in early Jan has been given a build slot for November so I am guessing yours may be a December build."

I asked about the specs and it would appear it's similar to what I have ordered - Sportback Carbon Black, C+S (no colour info provided).

Hi Guys

Absolute zero logic to Audi ordering, I too ordered mid November, carbon saloon in daytona and I've no build week, not even an estimate. Wtf