RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

I got the same email on 8th December, basically means Jack. I ordered mine on the 27th October and still no build date. I also ordered my 718 GTS the month before - I have been getting monthly updates from the sales guy at Porsche and now have confirmed delivery ETA for June 21. So, WTF are Audi playing at? Giving it until end of April, no news by then - cancelling. I'll just keep my A45s for another year, no biggie, Audi's loss. Got a mate who's also got an RS3 on order from same Audi dealer, he's also cancelling if no news next month. We'll cancel on the same day, both barrels...
You'll not be disappointed with 718 Gts l drove one last week sounded f@@king awesome....dislikes where too much polyamide...aka microfiber inside but apart from that a great weekend type of car

Attachments

• received_711081326725974.jpeg
    received_711081326725974.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 68
Don't know, but it certainly feels like we've been passed over when I see cars of the same specification being delivered to people that say they've ordered after me.

I don't even want my car until September, so don't know why it annoys me, but it really does!
Nowt to do with whom you've ordered through l think it's a lottery but l also feel a bit miffed now with not been given a build date after l ordered nearly 6 months ago....l am adamant about model and paint colour l wouldn't budge an inch from it ....l was told 12 months for an exclusive colour...but now l see exclusive painted cars filtering through....to dealerships....that does **** me off ....

Reactions: 8YARWY and Daggerit
In other words your car was meant to be built 2 weeks ago but it hasn't and you won't see it for 3-4 months. What a kick in the balls
Screenshot 20220315 164747 Outlook

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans
The latest....

Now being told my car is likely to arrive Feb/March 2023...i ordered November 2021.

3 Weeks ago i was told it was arriving November 2022...

:salute:

Maybe it's a Vorpsrung thing then, or i'm just talking nonsense. Either is more than possible
Vorsprungs were not produced until November, I had the distinct feeling Vorsprungs ordered in August for whatever reason, fell off the table and forgotten and picked up off the floor late November and then given a fantasy build week, a year later.

Vorsprungs were not produced until November, I had the distinct feeling Vorsprungs ordered in August for whatever reason, fell off the table and forgotten and picked up off the floor late November and then given a fantasy build week, a year later.
Well finally some positive news. My son just called me advising that I have BW5-2023 allocated. Does that make me the 1st on here to have a 2023 build?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Mastachaz, jimbo255, 3vans and 1 other person
Well finally some positive news. My son just called me advising that I have BW5-2023 allocated. Does that make me the 1st on here to have a 2023 build?

Sheesh… When was your order placed again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose its nice to have a date, but so much could change between now and then...

This isn't true.

Mine ordered in Aug arrived in the UK 2 weeks ago through MSG
Same here
Ordered a carbon in launch week from MSG and it's in the UK same time as yours.
I think there may be a few at Lincoln Audi at the moment.

Reactions: Add_Profile
My dealer rang Audi Uk and they
indicated that it would be week 5 build next year, but they seemed to think that was incorrect and that it would get an earlier build week:blink: when I asked if that meant it’s moved to status 10 they replied back with no, that was just what they could see as a possible date..

Well I’m just sitting it out. I’m having bundles of fun with my 433hp ED30 so at least it makes the wait easier

Has anyone else’s dealer recently been in contact with them asking for driving license copy and occupation?

Maybe Audi UK are ramping down on people having multiple orders?

He also mentioned the Head of Audi UK is going to make a ‘special’ announcement next month.

Has anyone else’s dealer recently been in contact with them asking for driving license copy and occupation?

He also mentioned the Head of Audi UK is going to make a ‘special’ announcement next month.

I seem to remember another member mentioning this

Yes, verification when large sums of money is involved,

Reactions: Waq1

Special Announcement
A free RS3 to those waiting over a year

Reactions: AndyVWR and RS03???
@RS03???

Got my build date from the dealer today, week 3 2023 if I collect in march that's 17 months from order to pickup

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans, kayemill and RS03???
Email back this morning…..

43c376a814a892abab64b9186cfba4bd.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Adi7r and kayemill
@RS03???

Got my build date from the dealer today, week 3 2023 if I collect in march that's 17 months from order to pickup
Utterly nuts! I’ve never known any car take so long to build from the point of order.
It’s annoying because i was hoping to have mine maybe by the summer but thats clearly not going to be the case. At least it’ll be a 72 plate now!

Any indication of what those other build weeks were though? I'm guessing early 2023?

He didn’t say……

You’d not bet against it though.

If there’s a price increase coming it’ll mean I can make more come selling time lol.

Reactions: mb127
He didn’t say……

You’d not bet against it though.

If there’s a price increase coming it’ll mean I can make more come selling time lol.

This price increase in April, do we know how much? I remember the December one being 6%. This is good news for us who purchased early :D

Hi all! This is my first post here. Just confirmed my order of a RS3 Sedan in Kyalami Green, today. I'm from Australia and we don't even have any RS3's in the country yet. My estimated delivery date i got from the dealer is end of June 2023 ouch lol. Anyone else here from Australia ? When is your delivery date ? Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: cooperp, 3vans and kayemill
This price increase in April, do we know how much? I remember the December one being 6%. This is good news for us who purchased early :D
A quick goolge shows 3%. across the board. Not sure if accurate though.

Reactions: 8YARWY and M7
The latest....

Now being told my car is likely to arrive Feb/March 2023...i ordered November 2021.

3 Weeks ago i was told it was arriving November 2022...

:salute:
In the space of 24hrs my car has now slipped from build week 2 of 2023 to week 10 of 2023 A friends car ordered early November 2021 had no build date as of yesterday, since updated to week 2 of 2023 in the last 24hrs - Both cars are CB.

Think the Audi computer is playing games...

Hi all! This is my first post here. Just confirmed my order of a RS3 Sedan in Kyalami Green, today. I'm from Australia and we don't even have any RS3's in the country yet. My estimated delivery date i got from the dealer is end of June 2023 ouch lol. Anyone else here from Australia ? When is your delivery date ? Thanks!
Welcome dude. That date sounds about right based on other orders in the UK. I ordered mine Nov 17th and got build week yesterday BW-5 2023
The additional delays that have been announced with parking sensors etc have just compounded already delayed cars. Keep the faith and sit it out, as you wont be disappointed

Welcome dude. That date sounds about right based on other orders in the UK. I ordered mine Nov 17th and got build week yesterday BW-5 2023
The additional delays that have been announced with parking sensors etc have just compounded already delayed cars. Keep the faith and sit it out, as you wont be disappointed
Thanks! Its going to be a long long wait probably will be delayed further but i'm still excited. Just wondering how everyone else's builds from Australia are looking. Wondering when ill start to be able to see some around.

Thanks! Its going to be a long long wait probably will be delayed further but i'm still excited. Just wondering how everyone else's builds from Australia are looking. Wondering when ill start to be able to see some around.
Yeah its a P1sser, but unless you're desperate, or have finance ending like some on here do, take my approach and let it all play out. My son works for a big Audi dealership, and his thoughts are that BWs my get pulled forward, but who knows, and especially with the Nut Job Putin invading the poor Ukrainians, lord only knows what that could further lead to! I think there may be a few Aus/NZ folk on here? @RS03??? do you have any on your build database?

When my dealer delivered me the ol week 3 2023 email he said there's a strong possibility it'll be in hand in Dec, maybe trying to soften the blow but who knows.

Well after almost 6 months waiting av been given a build date l would have known this a month ago but the female salesperson had left the dealership now back with the Sales guy l originally bought the car from
Week 47

Last edited:
Reactions: M7, Kevmoz, Jaeger12 and 2 others
Yeah its a P1sser, but unless you're desperate, or have finance ending like some on here do, take my approach and let it all play out. My son works for a big Audi dealership, and his thoughts are that BWs my get pulled forward, but who knows, and especially with the Nut Job Putin invading the poor Ukrainians, lord only knows what that could further lead to! I think there may be a few Aus/NZ folk on here? @RS03??? do you have any on your build database?
No, there was a member from Hong Kong, placing an order, so far Audi-UK related data. No reason, why the spreadsheet cannot be expanded to capture the data. The reason for the Spreadsheet was to make some sense of what is happening to us.
@NathanRS3, Welcome, can add another column for the country.

Reactions: Detail Devil