RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

That's exactly my worry, I'm already upping my payments by like £50 a month from where they were before but I keep trying to explain, I'm driving this thing on a daily, either hold the equity and tell me you will, or don't hold it and actually tell me that. Then I can move on in the same way you wanted to. Honestly a pain in the proverbial.

Plus part of the frustration is the dealer 'reassures' me by saying there's 2 ships a week, we'll update you asap don't worry etc and then 6 ships pass and I've heard nothing.
There isn’t 2 ships a week every week though. No ships next week at all going by the schedule, this is updated every week though

IMG 9042

Reactions: MrSmyth
There isn’t 2 ships a week every week though. No ships next week at all going by the schedule, this is updated every week though

View attachment 268243
That's what's confusing me too, have been watching on VesselFinder incase there's any others not on that list but there's been basically FA at sheerness. Makes me wonder if I'm perhaps going into Grimsby (were an hour north or London) or more likely it's a load of BS.

Well semi positive news for me at least this morning. It's STILL waiting at Emden so didn't make it on the ship this week but they've included me in their June stats, so if it makes it on the ship next week they'll self collect to avoid further delay.

Well semi positive news for me at least this morning. It's STILL waiting at Emden so didn't make it on the ship this week but they've included me in their June stats, so if it makes it on the ship next week they'll self collect to avoid further delay.
Is there a ship going to sheerness next week? There are loads going into Grimsby!

Is there a ship going to sheerness next week? There are loads going into Grimsby!
Apparently so, business head at my dealer said it's "Guaranteed" to be here in July aso should be on whichever ship is coming that way! Will keep an eye out on city of Rotterdam cheers @P40L

Reactions: P40L
Good Morning All,
Collected Last week,

Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR - Congrats.
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Congrats.
Vorsprung @Sibz156 - Sl-MyB - Due to pickup Friday16th ?
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)

Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Transit
Potential Build starts for this month.
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Carbon @Terminator x - Sb-TaR

Glacier White batch may begin at Start of July, thanks to the update from @Carl P, this should pull in the build for @basher 2 weeks later.
@martin lo - Sb-KyG order was stepped over, similar to other members orders in Aug-Sep of 2021, why?, would not be surprised, if these were being re-allocated to indi-dealers by Audi-UK.

Reactions: cooperp, nrs3, kayemill and 1 other person
Apparently so, business head at my dealer said it's "Guaranteed" to be here in July aso should be on whichever ship is coming that way! Will keep an eye out on city of Rotterdam cheers @P40L
@MrSmyth THAMES HIGHWAY heading to sheerness tomorrow! Hopefully both our cars are on there

Reactions: kayemill
Can i ask, for those that have had theirs delivered, did you actually get an on time automatic email update from Audi? I'm coming up 4 weeks at Emden and watching ship after ship come into Sheerness but no updates (Living in hope todays the day).
Are you joking !
Your dealer is / was better than mine.

I had a feeling things weren't going to run smoothly.

My car is in the UK but it's so long since I got the finance agreed (and it was supposed to be fixed at that rate albeit in October '21) they have re-quoted at 8.9% ***!

That's an increase of £115/month. :(

The car appears to still be the agreed price of £60,800 for Exclusive Paint VS SB...

• Sad
Reactions: SamRS

My car is in the UK but it's so long since I got the finance agreed (and it was supposed to be fixed at that rate albeit in October '21) they have re-quoted at 8.9% ***!

The car appears to still be the agreed price of £60,800 for Exclusive Paint VS SB...
I thought that they were tied into the previous APR as that's part of the contract between you and them? Might as well have added £5k on the price instead then, why not?

That's not good, I was told my finance would remain at the rate I signed back in November 2021 - just looked and my APR is at 6.4% - if they try to push that up I'll definitely walk

I had the same issue as initial finance wasn’t through Audi (who I think do honour the original interest rate).
Forza Finance are doing 7.9% on pcp at the moment. Really smooth process they deal directly with dealership & same day payment once approved.

Hi, collected my car around 3 weeks ago. I ordered back in October 21. And my price was fixed with no change when I collected the car. This was with Jardine Audi Bolton.

Lol my Exclusive that I sold is under way

c831d399c9c844ae7e22f79403673e0f.png

7df546270e904c614f59944525b72abb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That's a cheap shot. I'd be telling them to Foxtrot Oscar.

TX.

Then what?

Been waiting two year for this f'cing thing :(
Try a few other places to see if you can find a better deal in the meantime maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

Magnitude, Northridge, etc. might be able to sort you a better deal. I'm with Northridge and they were offering better rates at the time than Audi was, I can't remember the exact percentages though unfortunately.

£4-5k more effectively vs what they told you before?! Mental if you simply carry on imho.

TX.

Yes over full term, you're right, however I've just spunked a load of cash on building an extension and the sale of our S3 was going to pay for it.

***, not sure it's even worth flipping now with prices settling.

That's not good, I was told my finance would remain at the rate I signed back in November 2021 - just looked and my APR is at 6.4% - if they try to push that up I'll definitely walk
Just spoke to the SM at my dealer who confirmed that the car would be on the original rate I secured of 6.4% APR

Hmmm...

TX.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-185051.png
    Screenshot_20230620-185051.png
    615.6 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Kevmoz

Is your finance with Audi or someone else? If Audi they do hold the original agreed rate.

EDIT - To answer my own question, one if not both is Audi as i've just been confirmed mine is finally onboard!

Does anyone know who charters the Neptune Hellas / Silver Glory? Both coming from Emden but not sure who else ships out of Emden vehicles wise to charter them or if it is Audi?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnwc
EDIT - To answer my own question, one if not both is Audi as i've just been confirmed mine is finally onboard!

Does anyone know who charters the Neptune Hellas / Silver Glory? Both coming from Emden but not sure who else ships out of Emden vehicles wise to charter them or if it is Audi?
Good news! Mine is still sat at the port though

Lol stick with it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think I can Sean. I had ordered something else not due to next year and the idea was use the RS3 for say a year but the 3 has gone back and the other one come forward so now I have 2 cars arriving together!

TX.

Don't think I can Sean. I had ordered something else not due to next year and the idea was use the RS3 for say a year but the 3 has gone back and the other one come forward so now I have 2 cars arriving together!

TX.

If you are considering selling I might be interested spec and price dependent. Fed up of waiting for mines.

It gets better, I just signed the agreement in a bit of a "feck it" moment and Forza came back with a better rate.

Either way, hoping to get it next week.

Reactions: Daggerit
If you are considering selling I might be interested spec and price dependent. Fed up of waiting for mines.
Send me a message on here and I will confirm it for you. I ordered before all the price rises so it will be far cheaper than a new order.

TX.

Send me a message on here and I will confirm it for you. I ordered before all the price rises so it will be far cheaper than a new order.

TX.

I clicked on your profile and strangely enough there’s no options to ping you a message

RS3 8Y vorspung Saloon in Riviera Blue is now on it's way to Brighton Audi "its off the ship" if its of interest to anyone on here

Reactions: MrSmyth, NevMan and Kevmoz

Sound to me like they havn't linked the campaign to your order properly, (which is negligent on their part, especially if you had a quote and proof of that) I see you have an option with Forza, but I think i'd take the Audi finance at the given 8.9% then look into it further once youv'e taken delivery of the car. You need to get a copy of exactly what VWFS terms are regarding campaign locking on orders, I don't recall there ever being a time limit? Then take either the dealer or VWFS to task. You can always flip it over to Forza at a later date if you get no where.

Are you tempted to take delivery?
No mate lost all interest at the start of the year almost 22 months since l ordered to delivery, tooo long to wait, updates are from Audi UK not the dealership, currently driving a Fiesta face-lift ST3 of which l hate with a passion front wheel drive manual box not for me its the wife's car ....maybe next year I'll get something,RS3 saloon vorspung in Riviera will look amazing

Reactions: Kevmoz