Anyone thinking of cancelling their order..

Rs3Dude

Reaction score
I am still without a build week for my exclusive vorsprung hatch and It's driving me nuts. My broker believes I won't receive mine under May/June next year.. Too long for my liking..

If anyone is considering cancelling their order please PM me before you cancel. Happy to pay you a decent drink on top to make it worth your while.

Ideally after VS but would be open to a Carbon Black.

Thanks.

Where are you located? My sales guy in Crewe May be able to help you out…….they seem pretty good at getting hold of them compared to many dealerships so may be worth a chat with him.

Where are you located? My sales guy in Crewe May be able to help you out…….they seem pretty good at getting hold of them compared to many dealerships so may be worth a chat with him.
Solihull, West Midlands bud

Mate, no promises but have a chat with William Law at Crewe Audi. Only an hour or so away for you. Very nice guy who I dealt with when I bought mine. Crewe seem to get a relatively good supply and last time I spoke to Will he had a few possible leads so you never know. Good luck.

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Mate, no promises but have a chat with William Law at Crewe Audi. Only an hour or so away for you. Very nice guy who I dealt with when I bought mine. Crewe seem to get a relatively good supply and last time I spoke to Will he had a few possible leads so you never know. Good luck.

Cheers pal will give them a bell Monday.

Reactions: NevMan and jaypers777
Could always try these……

b47623b48909c74f38d98a148c7111d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
I Conversed with my Ordering Dealer (Jardine) about my order today, (ordered in November last year) Kemora CB SB with Dynamic & C&S packs. Was last told wk13 next year a while ago now told Today no build Date so probably late next year. So wished I had ordered from a Swansway dealership, Instead of Geographically the nearest Dealer
100% I won't be waiting another 12 months on top of the near Year wait I have already done.

Could always try these……

b47623b48909c74f38d98a148c7111d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want to buy from them at their prices. Plus I want 0 previous owners even if there's only 50 miles on the clock

I Conversed with my Ordering Dealer (Jardine) about my order today, (ordered in November last year) Kemora CB SB with Dynamic & C&S packs. Was last told wk13 next year a while ago now told Today no build Date so probably late next year. So wished I had ordered from a Swansway dealership, Instead of Geographically the nearest Dealer
100% I won't be waiting another 12 months on top of the near Year wait I have already done.

It is ridiculous indeed. Hope you get some good news atleast before the new year is out. If you do decide to part ways please don't cancel and do keep me posted it would be good to work something out.

It is ridiculous indeed. Hope you get some good news atleast before the new year is out. If you do decide to part ways please don't cancel and do keep me posted it would be good to work something out.
No Worries Fella, I was now consigned to Spring new Year but as I said Nelson will get his Eye back before I wait beyond next Spring. I am actually knocked sideways by Audi's relaxed attitude on these lead times. Boasting about Order take & new Editions whilst treating Punters as shabbily as they have....

Reactions: Rs3Dude