Anyone considering cancelling?

you’ll upset them even more. 2025 for you now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been told to not name individuals - so I will be general. And it isn’t just Audi - I will be complaining about other car companies as well!
One of the greatest mysteries of YouTube is predicting how a video will do - I don’t imagine a 5 minute video of me complaining would be that interesting BUT you just never know…

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have been told to not name individuals - so I will be general. And it isn’t just Audi - I will be complaining about other car companies as well!
One of the greatest mysteries of YouTube is predicting how a video will do - I don’t imagine a 5 minute video of me complaining would be that interesting BUT you just never know…
Oh thats a shame I was looking forward to it being all about Audi and getting shafted. I personally love how Schmee gets a press car for 6 months for 1 16 min video and someone like yourself who has ordered one for your channel is put so far to the back of the queue it's almost laughable. I have to ask but have you actually P**ssed someone off at Audi?

• Love
Reactions: Mastachaz, NevMan and Detail Devil
Yeah but Schmee didn't slate Audi UK at every opportunity. He also doesn't look like Roly from Grange Hill. Image counts.
That is Insulting; and also I don't particularly like how I look but why should that stop me from being successful. And I do say Audi UK multiple times. Believe me, I am not nice.

Anyway, the video is done... I will link it shortly.

Fair play and I thought you explained the matter well. Is it gonna change anything? I doubt it, and Audi UK will continue to fob off all the customers which is, as you say shockingly bad customer service. Do they give a ****? again likely not, and if they are in that mindset irrespective of how poor that is, i think we are all banging our head on the wall by complaining. As you know my son works for Guildford Audi. As a dealership, they are very good (i'm not just saying that because he works there) and i speak to him on a daily basis. They are also massively constrained by Audi UK, and he feels very frustrated, as he is unlike a lot salesman, and actually CARES about his customers, including his dada, but even HE as a connected dealer is left in the dark by Audi, so what chance does the end customer stand!

But as i've said before this whole situation is out of our control, hence i sit back and let it play out. I feel for you and others who have now come to the end of your respective PCP deals, but you have a choice to purchase a different vehicle, if this is causing you a headache. Is that something you should HAVE to consider? Maybe not, but again its a sh1t situation with the general delays, thats been compounded by the war in Ukraine, and MASSIVELY badly managed by Audi 3 areas that we the end customer have no control over. I totally agree with your left hand right hand management of this, but again i really do feel that nothing is going to change, hence why i'm over it, and what will be will be

Reactions: RS03??? and Robsrs
I think Audi-UK know exactly what is going on and allowing the prices to ramp up and demand to go higher, if you are selling something why not do a Rolex sales method.
p.s. Fortunately, I am not a Rolex fan, more Timex/Casio.

Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and NevMan
Prices going up again 01 Apr is what I heard + if you amend the order you start again at new prices and join the back of the queue!

TX.

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and Daggerit
Prices going up again 01 Apr is what I heard + if you amend the order you start again at new prices and join the back of the queue!

TX.
Christ, I already have a 13% discount versus new prices since I ordered before the increases last year. I could sell it for a massive profit just by offering at list! These list prices and increases are getting out of hand.

Reactions: 3vans and Jcbmally

TX.

Lol I can hear the screams……..

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03??? and Daggerit

Not a bad video, you were right with Apple BTW. and not Microsoft. I can see your frustration but as an influencer you need to have a good relationship with the brands in order to get access to the cars for your channel and I'm not sure that bought you any brownie points with the tw*ts at Audi UK. They probably couldn't give a damn but surely the PR department are aware of you and will keep an eye on your channel for opportunities and content like that I can't see help that relationship. On the other hand you may get a lot of appreciation from the many many people that are in a similar boat to you and are fed up with the b**ls**t that they are being told. Will be interesting. BTW the comments about Grange Hill just show peoples age and prob not your main demographic ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, SiPie and 2 others
Not a bad video, you were right with Apple BTW. and not Microsoft. I can see your frustration but as an influencer you need to have a good relationship with the brands in order to get access to the cars for your channel and I'm not sure that bought you any brownie points with the tw*ts at Audi UK. They probably couldn't give a damn but surely the PR department are aware of you and will keep an eye on your channel for opportunities and content like that I can't see help that relationship. On the other hand you may get a lot of appreciation from the many many people that are in a similar boat to you and are fed up with the b**ls**t that they are being told. Will be interesting. BTW the comments about Grange Hill just show peoples age and prob not your main demographic ;)
I did take that into consideration. But I spoke to a few other YouTubers - Shmee150, GadgetsBoy and Jayemm and they all said that as long as I don't name anyone it shouldn't matter.

Also, it is worth considering that I am not really sure how much of a tab Audi UK do keep on me - my personal feeling is they don't pay any attention at all or I would have a press RS3 from them by now - At the end of the day, my views on the video will determine how much effect - if any - it has. As a small channel, I don't expect much but I wanted to express my frustration and also give a voice to everyone else in a similar position.

Reactions: 3vans and Jcbmally
Yeah but Schmee didn't slate Audi UK at every opportunity. He also doesn't look like Roly from Grange Hill. Image counts.
The insults stop now. Your adults and should behave on the forum accordingly. The forum is for everyone to use. So no more insulting each other. It won’t be tolerated

Reactions: Garrett 69, abmat, 3vans and 7 others

i completely agree with you. Its unnacceptable, this isnt a £200 purchase. also, regards buying on Finance, Audi should compensate those clients who want to wait and offer then 0% finance on their current car to keep it or a further discount/freebie on the incoming car. I am so glad i kept my current RS3 and didnt get the new one.

I can firesee people waiting 2 years for their RS3.

Reactions: Spinstorm
i completely agree with you. Its unnacceptable, this isnt a £200 purchase. also, regards buying on Finance, Audi should compensate those clients who want to wait and offer then 0% finance on their current car to keep it or a further discount/freebie on the incoming car. I am so glad i kept my current RS3 and didnt get the new one.

I can firesee people waiting 2 years for their RS3.
By 2 years time they may have sorted out that funeral parlour like interior

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Spinstorm and 8YARWY
I am defo selling my car when it arrives no need for a car such as a RS3 TTS,TTRS in my life anymore the last 5 months has given me time to really reflect/think about the car and what gives me a buzz from such a car..the interior l just could not live with it's second rate..... so am bowing out from the car and the forum.....Adios
Thought you were Adios. :grinning:

I am defo selling my car when it arrives no need for a car such as a RS3 TTS,TTRS in my life anymore the last 5 months has given me time to really reflect/think about the car and what gives me a buzz from such a car..the interior l just could not live with it's second rate..... so am bowing out from the car and the forum.....Adios
You may think differently when the car arrives mate. I genuinely think this is the best looking car I have owned and really do find myself looking at it and thinking wow. Interior is quality (mostly) but I do agree if it had just had some contrast stitching what a difference it would have made. But exterior wise and drive wise I can't fault it. I was offered £6k over what I paid for it and did seriously consider it and ponder it for a couple of weeks, but in the end I couldn't let it go ... plus what else would I then get ? That said, totally get what you're saying about the 'car time out' giving you time to reflect on your personal car ownership. So any idea what direction you may take then ? As for the forum, certainly no need to bow out (unless you really wanted to). ASN welcomes owners of any car brand so your contribution will still be good round here - I mean I didn't get any bashing for owning a Merc ... lol ;)

Reactions: CarterRS, Pinky1959, hood and 3 others
You may think differently when the car arrives mate. I genuinely think this is the best looking car I have owned and really do find myself looking at it and thinking wow. Interior is quality (mostly) but I do agree if it had just had some contrast stitching what a difference it would have made. But exterior wise and drive wise I can't fault it. I was offered £6k over what I paid for it and did seriously consider it and ponder it for a couple of weeks, but in the end I couldn't let it go ... plus what else would I then get ? That said, totally get what you're saying about the 'car time out' giving you time to reflect on your personal car ownership. So any idea what direction you may take then ? As for the forum, certainly no need to bow out (unless you really wanted to). ASN welcomes owners of any car brand so your contribution will still be good round here - I mean I didn't get any bashing for owning a Merc ... lol ;)

God help anyone who mentions T-word eh ?

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Av had time to reflect over the last 6 months on what l want and need ...the RS3 8Y l don't need .....as l speak that is lol I know the saloon is a looker its always been that way ....if prices stay as they are come the end of the year l will sell it, l only paid £59,500....

Reactions: hood, RS03???, 8YARWY and 1 other person

TX.
I got confirmation from crewe audi yesterday
Wow, Audi yet again making short term gains for their cockups on the chip ordering through Covid. How on earth are punters or indeed Audi going to keep up with GFV/Trade prices with all these price fluctuations every 6 months and frankenstein specs with missing bits like matrix lights, rear cameras etc is anyone's guess. Audi should be discounting not increasing for such poor service
Once these chips are sorted and supply lines return to normal, and they will at some point... There's going to be one mighty crash in pricing in the car sector for sure.

Wow, Audi yet again making short term gains for their cockups on the chip ordering through Covid. How on earth are punters or indeed Audi going to keep up with GFV/Trade prices with all these price fluctuations every 6 months and frankenstein specs with missing bits like matrix lights, rear cameras etc is anyone's guess. Audi should be discounting not increasing for such poor service
Once these chips are sorted and supply lines return to normal, and they will at some point... There's going to be one mighty crash in pricing in the car sector for sure.
The fact we are all talking about it, the additional exposure this is creating prices increasing, 2nd hand RS3 values through the roof.................its marketing at its best. Some will cancel orders, some will wait, some will pay through the nose for a 2nd hand car........To me thats a great Business model
Are Audi bothered about all the gripes.........no different to when Tesla had the build and paint issues with the Model3. They are both in the business of selling cars, and whilst the "customer" is key, i'll Guarantee Audi are looking at all the gripes, snipes, comments, etc and its Business as Usual for them.

The fact we are all talking about it, the additional exposure this is creating prices increasing, 2nd hand RS3 values through the roof.................its marketing at its best. Some will cancel orders, some will wait, some will pay through the nose for a 2nd hand car........To me thats a great Business model
Are Audi bothered about all the gripes.........no different to when Tesla had the build and paint issues with the Model3. They are both in the business of selling cars, and whilst the "customer" is key, i'll Guarantee Audi are looking at all the gripes, snipes, comments, etc and its Business as Usual for them.
Audi can't shift the quotas of cars they would like to, that's a terrible business model and hardly "business as usual" imo. We're not talking just RS3 here, their entire production line is stuck in limbo... Customers still waiting for build dates for cars ordered 7 months ago... Then get a build date to realise options are being removed to get them off the production line with a poxy 500quid compensation... Hardly good marketing either.

Interestingly my build week is still 35. It hasn’t moved despite that message from the dealers last week about delays.

Also interestingly Audi UK told me there are NO delays to orders.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 3vans
Interestingly my build week is still 35. It hasn’t moved despite that message from the dealers last week about delays.

Also interestingly Audi UK told me there are NO delays to orders.
Interesting!
My broker said yesterday mine was still back at wk19 same as 4 weeks ago. She was expecting an update from Audi this week and would let me know if it changed.
I haven't heard anything so is that good news or has she just not let me know??

Get the crystal ball out, contact Septic Peg and your wishes will be granted

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans
Interesting!
My broker said yesterday mine was still back at wk19 same as 4 weeks ago. She was expecting an update from Audi this week and would let me know if it changed.
I haven't heard anything so is that good news or has she just not let me know??
It is a case of checking every week to see what is happening to build weeks for those of us that have some kind of date.
But if they do move back there isn’t anything we can do about it. So this is just about hoping it all stays where it is.

Reactions: Detail Devil
Spoke to my dealer today and because my car hasn't got a build week it will be facing significant delay due to the latest parking sensor supply chain issue and parts shortage with Ukrainian made parts. All A3, S3, RS3 are affected as long as they have parking sensors, comfort+sound pack, driver assistance pack or combination of them.

Ordered my RS3 Sportback in early December, was fully expecting a decent wait, up to a year even though they quoted me July 2022. I was aiming for roughly September 2022 but now I really don't know when my order will be fufilled. There's talks of Summer 2023 at the earliest?! Kind of takes all the enjoyment out of the process of getting a new car. We need a hatchback within the next year for practical family reasons.

Not quite sure how to move forward and wondering if anyone else is in a similiar situation. The used car market is bonkers as well so that's hardly a great choice. Would maybe consider RS4 but they're wild prices used too.

Anyone else feeling the same. Feel free to vent away.

If you’re facing a massive wait I would keep the order going and pick up something else in the interim.

Whilst used prices are high, they are likely going to stay that way for a while yet, so you could probably have a year (or so) of “free” motoring so long as you sell at the right time before your rs3 turns up

I’m tempted to chance my arm that prices stay high and get a summer toy with the aim of it not costing me much/anything… man maths perhaps

Reactions: AndyVWR
I had a confirmed June delivery date but since numb-nuts destroying Ukraine it's moved to "no date".

We're also still waiting for an S3 ordered in June. Been pushed back 5 times.

While it is annoying, it's not really Audi's fault and it is what it is.

Just means I'll have paid off more of my M4.

My "supplying".. Lol dealer is now saying 2023 for my November order. In all likelihood will keep my order as I stand to achieve a 12K discount due to my condition.
Going to try & source an M4 CS then swap it in when the Audi finally arrives...

My "supplying".. Lol dealer is now saying 2023 for my November order. In all likelihood will keep my order as I stand to achieve a 12K discount due to my condition.
Going to try & source an M4 CS then swap it in when the Audi finally arrives...
You also beat the 6% price increase...

You've been looking at M4cs for years.

It is a case of checking every week to see what is happening to build weeks for those of us that have some kind of date.
But if they do move back there isn’t anything we can do about it. So this is just about hoping it all stays where it is.
You've answered your own suggestion....its outwith everyone's control ....and it's pointless checking every week....

You also beat the 6% price increase...

You've been looking at M4cs for years.
I know, I even went as far as getting a deal stacked on one yesterday. If it had been Lime Rock Grey I would have done the deal. I regularly visit M3 cutters & it's the build quality stories that do scare me. I am going to give VAG 3 months to give me something concrete in delivery terms, If still nothing forthcoming with BW then I will be going to the dark side & wedging out £90pm on a Warranty.
I am Entering 3rd year shielding, As well as waiting for my Personal injury Claim to be settled, Coming up to 4 years now, If i don't get something to focus my mind on soon the Sky is gonna fall in.

I know, I even went as far as getting a deal stacked on one yesterday. If it had been Lime Rock Grey I would have done the deal. I regularly visit M3 cutters & it's the build quality stories that do scare me. I am going to give VAG 3 months to give me something concrete in delivery terms, If still nothing forthcoming with BW then I will be going to the dark side & wedging out £90pm on a Warranty.
I am Entering 3rd year shielding, As well as waiting for my Personal injury Claim to be settled, Coming up to 4 years now, If i don't get something to focus my mind on soon the Sky is gonna fall in.
Build quality?

One thing M-cars dont have is build quality problems.

Build quality?

One thing M-cars dont have is build quality problems.
You reckon Buddy? F82 a litany of issues. Have a wander over to M3 cutters & you'll see. Valve cover gaskets leaking as they go brittle after heat cycling, Crank hub spinning (more likely in tuned cars) Turbo's are a big weakness apparently. AFAIK instead of going down the proven aftermarket suppliers route (i.e. Garrett) BMW's own are poor with substandard innards.
Then you've got creaking top mounts, Overtightened damper pinch bolts squealing and last but not least, Water ingress leading to a fried Amplifier & a 2K repair bill. Fabulous car to look at, And Performance etc but not built as well as Audi imho.

You reckon Buddy? F82 a litany of issues. Have a wander over to M3 cutters & you'll see. Valve cover gaskets leaking as they go brittle after heat cycling, Crank hub spinning (more likely in tuned cars) Turbo's are a big weakness apparently. AFAIK instead of going down the proven aftermarket suppliers route (i.e. Garrett) BMW's own are poor with substandard innards.
Then you've got creaking top mounts, Overtightened damper pinch bolts squealing and last but not least, Water ingress leading to a fried Amplifier & a 2K repair bill. Fabulous car to look at, And Performance etc but not built as well as Audi imho.
I've been on there a very long time and I don't see what you see neither have I experienced it. Yes a few people have experienced problems here and there but when you consider how many people are NOT moaning, it's nothing.

This is my 9th M car and my 3rd F8x. All been perfect. Only reason I'm over here is becuase the new BMWs are pig ugly.