Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
£2k mate straight off the bat yet to hear from the actual sales guy the APR is only 5-9% lower than on the TTS that's 6-5%

GFMV is around £31k after 4 years
Coast2coast are very efficient got a phone call yesterday morning then a finance quote via email last night then another this morning asking if l was happy with the quote
£420@month with a standard colour
£460 with a so called exclusive paint
Dep £18k
I'm interested to know how you've managed to get the 5.9% APR on an RS product! Every dealership I've spoken to have said the flat rate for all RS cars is 6.4%?

is that who you used for the TTS ?
When do you find out which Dealer they are sourcing from - wasn't your last one Grimsby JCT 600.
I have used coast2coast before for my Voodoo blue,drivethedeal for the TTS....drivethedeal haven't got the RS3 8Y on their site yet Drivethedeal normally give better discounts on Audi's over coast2coast,drivethedeal beat coast2coast by £3k on my TTS
Drivethedeal used Grimsby Audi
Coast2coast used whetstone Audi for my Voodoo and now it's Brighton Audi
90% of my RS3 deposit comes from the sale of the TT only getting permission for the RS3 because l promised Avril a visit to Turkey in November for new teeth veneers true...

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
I'm interested to know how you've managed to get the 5.9% APR on an RS product! Every dealership I've spoken to have said the flat rate for all RS cars is 6.4%?
I suppose you want to see it in black and white?

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
pmsl ... yeah I am milking that one, now I know I'm getting a flat bottomed steering wheel and don't have that concern anymore :tearsofjoy:

in all its round symmetrical glory:

View attachment 243941

View attachment 243942
I suppose that's the wheel you get on a Vorsprung has it got Alcantara on it if so I'll get it recovered i hate that stuff only belongs on interior car surfaces/areas where thare aint continuous contact isn't involved as it just goes bald

Last edited:
My dealer said that not every exclusive colour would be available… that there would be an exclusive colour palette that could be chosen for the rs3.

Don’t know what you mean by “you just have to be familiar with them” though?

Unless my dealer misinformed me and absolutely anything can be chosen?
Which Dealer are you involved with....
The only time l personally have had issue's with Audi's with exclusive paint ordering was back in 2017 where for a period of 3 months they temporarily stopped them afterwards it was business as normal so l ordered Voodoo blue which was a very new colour to the Porsche PTS range

Reactions: NevMan
I suppose you want to see it in black and white?
No, I'm just genuinely curious how you managed to coax them into it. I've asked 6 or 7 different dealerships and their answer has always been the same, with no room to budge regardless of the deposit amount.

Arrogant... really l thought l was just a cheeky barsteward lol "when in Rome" as they say a get it as well as dish it out @Keano04
Riviera is a vibrant light blue but not cheap looking as some light blue cars can look, Lairy yes... but it could change when l get home and can do some research

Haha yeah all a bit of fun so glad you took my post in the tongue in cheek way it was intended

Have you actually gone for riviera? I thought you were just trollin!!!

I’ve got a bit of a thing for Porsche colours at the moment: oak green (with yellow/gold touches for wheels); gentian blue (with anthracite wheels/touches); and arena red (again anthracite or black wheels/touches) are my current favourites… although with so much choice it changes fairly regularly!!!

In terms of Audi colours they are possibly most similar to verdant green, mystic blue and maybe nice red…?

Soooo many to chose from… not an easy task.

No, I'm just genuinely curious how you managed to coax them into it. I've asked 6 or 7 different dealerships and their answer has always been the same, with no room to budge regardless of the deposit amount.
I didn't do anything mate wasn't even discussed my finance quote is 5-90% av double checked it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-173659_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-173659_Chrome.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 83
Haha yeah all a bit of fun so glad you took my post in the tongue in cheek way it was intended

Have you actually gone for riviera? I thought you were just trollin!!!

I’ve got a bit of a thing for Porsche colours at the moment: oak green (with yellow/gold touches for wheels); gentian blue (with anthracite wheels/touches); and arena red (again anthracite or black wheels/touches) are my current favourites… although with so much choice it changes fairly regularly!!!

In terms of Audi colours they are possibly most similar to verdant green, mystic blue and maybe nice red…?

Soooo many to chose from… not an easy task.
I am very familiar with gentian blue...horrid dull blue lol it was/still is a colour choice on the 718 verdant green very nice retro 70s for a green paint think its a pearlescent paint

I am very familiar with gentian blue...horrid dull blue lol it was/still is a colour choice on the 718 verdant green very nice retro 70s for a green paint think its a pearlescent paint

How very dare you!! I did spec it up on a gts4.0 that I was considering but when the LE was available I ditched the Porsche as it would be 10+ months wait vs LE hopefully being here before Xmas… bit short sighted of me perhaps but meh roll on the rs3.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
I suppose that's the wheel you get on a Vorsprung has it got Alcantara on it if so I'll get it recovered i hate that stuff only belongs on interior car surfaces/areas where thare aint continuous contact isn't involved as it just goes bald

Yeah the round wheel with vorsprung - something to do with one of the driving aids (can't remember which one)
The flat bottomed wheel is for the standard and carbon car.
Both full leather so no alcantara or fake furry stuff.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just spoken with Stephen from Brighton Audi and he told me what Audi have said on today's ordering update 6/10/21 Vorsprung models aren't available for build slots/ordering carbon Ed= March/April delivery ie 28 weeks standard RS3s 19 weeks
A year for exclusive painted Vorsprung models
Now l aint chopping my tts in for a car without a sunroof and matte finished alloys no disrespect intended guys lol a panoramic roof is a must for myself as is diamond cut alloys so l am just going to order a vorsprung in a standard/option paint **** knows what that will be .....car will go into Audi for ordering/build slot tomorrow

Just spoken with Stephen from Brighton Audi and he told me what Audi have said on today's ordering update 6/10/21 Vorsprung models aren't available for build slots/ordering carbon Ed= March/April delivery ie 28 weeks standard RS3s 19 weeks
Now l aint chopping my tts in for a car without a sunroof and matte finished alloys no disrespect intended guys lol a panoramic roof is a must for myself as is diamond cut alloys so l am just going to order a vorsprung in a standard/option paint **** knows what that will be .....car will go into Audi for ordering/build slot tomorrow
It could be a year for vorsprung without the paint.

Reactions: Daggerit
My order for Vorsprung over 6 weeks ago now, still no build week

Reactions: Rs31981
That’s pretty much what I was told and why I ordered now for a sept 2022 delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds a realistic time frame, some are claiming week 48 2021

Reactions: Daggerit
Oh i'am looking forward to this @jassyo06 the suspense is killing me come on what colour are you leaning towards from this terrible list of colours ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
You do realise too mate that you’ll get the alloys with the graphics you previously said you didn’t like ... & it was your comments that put me off them tbh lol. The more I looked at them the more I became concerned that they did look a bit of an acquired taste ....

FCB14DEF 2DB4 4A3B 9110 43CFBF51C384

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Whereas these babies look the dogs ******

9067D72A 5312 434D B434 9D1B1FF0A992

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Rs31981
You do realise too mate that you’ll get the alloys with the graphics you previously said you didn’t like ... & it was your comments that put me off them tbh lol. The more I looked at them the more I became concerned that they did look a bit of an acquired taste ....

View attachment 243944
That was before he put his rose tinted glasses on mate
Now he thinks they are the best alloys ever made

• Haha
Reactions: HulkRS3, 3vans, Jassyo06 and 2 others
That was before he put his rose tinted glasses on mate
Now he thinks they are the best alloys ever made
I actually haven't seen these alloys close up til now didn't know they had a grey graphic on them...and l don't think they look bad... not great but not bad. on the fence shall we say

I actually haven't seen these alloys close up til now didn't know they had a grey graphic on them...and l don't think they look bad... not great but not bad. on the fence shall we say

seriously mate you were the one that put me off them ... have you actually started wearing rose tinted glasses lol

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze, 3vans and 1 other person
I think so too ... damn good colour choice though Daytona :icon thumright:

although maybe he’ll go for muppet green :tearsofjoy:

not sure it will go with those zany graphic alloys though lol.
I am just going to enjoy the rest of my holiday before l make my decision on ordering the car can't sign the order form from over here anyway and l aint going for Days of thunder ...not flamboyant enough/too safe

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
seriously mate you were the one that put me off them ... have you actually started wearing rose tinted glasses lol
He’s too busy being negative about everything he’s forgotten what he’s been negative about

• Haha
Reactions: HulkRS3
I am just going to enjoy the rest of my holiday before l make my decision on ordering the car can't sign the order form from over here anyway and l aint going for Days of thunder ...not flamboyant enough/too safe

days of thunder lol :)

No mate l actually think l myself need to start wearing glasses lol not going carbon Ed....too many comprimises involved no this.. no that ....its a major purchase for myself and l aint going to make another car buying mistake

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
No mate l actually think l myself need to start wearing glasses lol not going carbon Ed....too many comprimises involved no this.. no that ....its a major purchase for myself and l aint going to make another car buying mistake

fair enough & that’s a reasoned considered view point.
Luckily for me, carbon just loses the sunroof.
I’m not fussed about the other gadgets especially HUD which I think might annoy me & the vibrating steering wheel.
I really like the carbon pack & alloys though and that’s what steered me to saloon on this occasion.
Think it will look awesome in Daytona

Reactions: Daggerit and NevMan

Remember jassyo06 this forum is corrupt apparently and Facebook groups are the ‘way forward’ according to a certain contributor to this very thread………

Although if you look at these ‘way forward’ FB groups there’s just swearing and childish behaviour, oh and the same old brakes/maps/ tyres questions asked .

But what I find even funnier is the links posted back to this very ‘corrupt’ forum for anything technical / useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR, NevMan and Jassyo06
Status
Not open for further replies.