RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

Bit of a mammoth detailing session today, the lines on this car are incredible :hearteyes:
DSC 2578
DSC 2572
DSC 2576

Reactions: drgav2005, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 11 others
For anyone who didn't see it in the other thread. Mine ready for Tuesday..
Unnamed

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, kayemill and 3 others
Blue is about the nicest colour on the 8Y.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I concur Turbo suits the 8y better than my TTS ever did ....Hulk Green aka Kermit and Kemora being the least attractive ....kermit is for attention seekers .....look at me ....

• Haha
Reactions: HulkRS3
Bit of a mammoth detailing session today, the lines on this car are incredible :hearteyes:
View attachment 250354View attachment 250355View attachment 250356

Totally agree. It’s really aggressive when you get up close with all the wideness giving it a hunkered look.

I really like the “shoulders” line running the length of the car - really makes it seem a wider/aggressive setup.

The vent behind the rear wheel also allows the doors to go straight down which makes the skirts really stick out too…

Looks great and washing the car really helps you pick up on those details I think

Reactions: RSt3ve
Mine is well run in now and exhaust is pleasing. Given last brand new cars the exhaust didn’t really open up until around 6k miles the rs3 is doing pretty well for an opf car.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and RSt3ve
I concur Turbo suits the 8y better than my TTS ever did ....Hulk Green aka Kermit and Kemora being the least attractive ....kermit is for attention seekers .....look at me ....
With that same mentality you could say black cars are for those with low self confidence.

Maybe people just like the green.

With that same mentality you could say black cars are for those with low self confidence.

Maybe people just like the green.
I strongly suspect (he said tongue in cheek) that Audi offer a variety of different colours to suit more than one persons taste, I mean what would the roads look like if everyone was driving around in a jasso06 voodoo blue S3 ? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06
Mine is well run in now and exhaust is pleasing. Given last brand new cars the exhaust didn’t really open up until around 6k miles the rs3 is doing pretty well for an opf car.

And getting 28.4mpg :icon thumright:

Reactions: Daggerit
I strongly suspect (he said tongue in cheek) that Audi offer a variety of different colours to suit more than one persons taste, I mean what would the roads look like if everyone was driving around in a jasso06 voodoo blue S3 ? :)
l took great pride having been the first in the UK with a Voodoo Blue Audi.....and as a famous French footballer once said "The Seagulls will follow the trawler" and they sure did even Audi....with Turbo Blue....which is very similar but not the same as Voodoo.....which is a bit darker. Turbo was one of the main reasons l sold the TTS ......Audi use to offer great standard optional paint colours not now....Daytona and Navarra being the only ones left Tango...its OK....LOL ....and yes my comment was mean't as a tongue and cheek remark....So l am off to change my colour to Mythos....as l hate myself...lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
If I don't get a bunch of flowers from Bristol audi like you I will be ****** off lol

Looks amazing mate, can't wait to pick mine up, cheers for linking me up with your sales guy aswell

• Haha
Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
If I don't get a bunch of flowers from Bristol audi like you I will be ****** off lol

Looks amazing mate, can't wait to pick mine up, cheers for linking me up with your sales guy aswell
lmao - they were for the girl! no worries at all, he's a gentleman. :)

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and CarterRS
Some dealers hand new cars same as used
Some years ago I bought a ex demo TTS, I was there twice and both times for 2-3 hours doing the deal, which was good at the end :)

When we went to pick the car up I thouroughly expected it just to be parked outside, but no, we got the full hit new car treatment, flowers/picture/Audi Umbrella the full works, I commented that I really wasnt expecting that to which he replied, ''I really enjoyed our negotiations, I find people who just roll over a little tedious''

Reactions: Mastachaz
I didn’t get any flowers, not even a key ring lol :tearsofjoy:
lol at least I got a full tank and a RS3 keyring oh and mats. I'll let him off the flowers as the Mrs wasn't there and I wouldn't want the pollen in there anyway!

lol at least I got a full tank and a RS3 keyring oh and mats. I'll let him off the flowers as the Mrs wasn't there and I wouldn't want the pollen in there anyway!

Just hope that the full tank is super unleaded (you may find on your order form you are already contributing £50 towards fuel).

I made a point of e-mailing my Dealer to stipulate that I wanted Super unleaded putting in the car for my £50.
Salesman replied to say that their fuel cards only allow 95 unleaded and it can be an issue for RS cars if super is requested.

He offered to take off the £50 and just put the minimum quantity of 95 ron in to take it off the red light which I was happy with.
First port of call for me after picking up the car was to the Shell garage :)

Reactions: Terminator x
Some years ago I bought a ex demo TTS, I was there twice and both times for 2-3 hours doing the deal, which was good at the end :)

When we went to pick the car up I thouroughly expected it just to be parked outside, but no, we got the full hit new car treatment, flowers/picture/Audi Umbrella the full works, I commented that I really wasnt expecting that to which he replied, ''I really enjoyed our negotiations, I find people who just roll over a little tedious''

I've gotta be honest, on new car collections I just want to get my hands on the car.
I can't be doing with over long handovers.
Happy to have a quick coffee whilst the paperwork is sorted swiftly but after 6 months of chit chat my email leading up, that is enough ... lol
Just give me the keys ;)

Reactions: Detail Devil, RS03??? and Mike.46
When I got my s3 brand new from audi it comes with few scratches and handed outside in rain ,.but overall I got just £2250 discount

• Haha
When I got my s3 brand new from audi it comes with few scratches and handed outside in rain ,.but overall I got just £2250 discount
I had an A3 like that, walking around with the sales girl and an umbrella in the pouring rain checking that the wheels were free from any scuff marks and having to sign for it, so close to telling them to shove it up their ar*e

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mastachaz
I had an A3 like that, walking around with the sales girl and an umbrella in the pouring rain checking that the wheels were free from any scuff marks and having to sign for it, so close to telling them to shove it up their ar*e
Yeah they know they made mistake ;)

Lol same handover bay back in 2017

IMG 0679

IMG 0683

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Daggerit, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person