RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

Has anyone on here gone through the Exclusive interior process? Love to know what the process is and what Audi charge for something like this

Hopefully they paid the owner for this one rather than the other way around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Detail Devil, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Has anyone on here gone through the Exclusive interior process? Love to know what the process is and what Audi charge for something like this
Full leather change ie different colour of leather £10k plus .....different stand alone stitching half it.....educated guess though that car doesn't have the Audi exclusive plaques/emblems on the door cards ......it look like the seat covers have been dipped in dye

Last edited:
Think ye know the answer...lol besides av not yet ruled out a ttrs vorsprung if a new yin comes up for sale..during the wait mate
I was very close to opting for one too - there was a Nogaro edition which was very tempting ... great cars :icon thumright:

I was very close to opting for one too - there was a Nogaro edition which was very tempting ... great cars :icon thumright:
Nogaro nope not enough spec and the interior is covered in microfiber yuk...Vorsprung or nothing.....we will see how 2022 unfolds

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Nogaro nope not enough spec and the interior is covered in microfiber yuk...Vorsprung or nothing.....we will see how 2022 unfolds

I was in 2 minds when I went to the dealer to order my RS3. “You can still order one but they’re just old” then proceeded to load up the screen for the RS3, mind made up

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
I was in 2 minds when I went to the dealer to order my RS3. “You can still order one but they’re just old” then proceeded to load up the screen for the RS3, mind made up

Older very much so but far better put together than a A3/RS3 8Y... not as high tech as an A3/RS3 but tech in a car is secondary to myself...as fast if not faster than a 8Y RS3...potentially .far less problematic than a 8Y as l said if the right specced ttrs turns up l would really consider it....my RS3 8Y won't lose money if l sell it just as it reverses off the trailer probably make money from it ...with the price increase and the discount l got on it....win win...

Reactions: garethdj
Do you have the full TPMS display option with individual tyre pressures & temps or is that provided by the silver ones?
Ah that could be it then as I can't recall seeing tyre pressures or temps in any of the settings.
Perhaps the Launch Edition Guys could advise if they have that feature.

Ah that could be it then as I can't recall seeing tyre pressures or temps in any of the settings.
The Frankenstein spec one I test drove had it and the wider silver valve stems.

Older very much so but far better put together than a A3/RS3 8Y... not as high tech as an A3/RS3 but tech in a car is secondary to myself...as fast if not faster than a 8Y RS3...potentially .far less problematic than a 8Y as l said if the right specced ttrs turns up l would really consider it....my RS3 8Y won't lose money if l sell it just as it reverses off the trailer probably make money from it ...with the price increase and the discount l got on it....win win...

I’d agree with the build quality/ quality of materials from what I’ve seen, just like the idea of the newer cabin regardless, my dad has a TTS.

The attraction for me was also being able to tune it right off that bat and I also think they’ll hold their money well because they’re discontinuing the TT.

That being said, RS3 all the way, like the fact it’s newer and I have two small kids… I could have gotten by with the TTRS as the missus has a Q2 but working from home means I’m already limited as to how much I use my car, that would be even more so with a TT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
Totally get that mate. My Cupra has angles and I too see the difference in shades with the paint. Like you have said before, if you keep looking back at it and saying “yeah” then you know it’s the right choice. :rockwoot:
View attachment 248263

Beet me to that mate lol. Oh I do like a well managed driveway :icon thumright:
Looking good buddy

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Watched this video the other day mate the RS6 looks a different shade for some reason more blueish...it will look great on the RS3 8Y l admit
it will definitely look amazing on the RS3

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06

Yep mine have temps/pressures per corner and the silver stems/caps

That’s likely it

Wow ! 56k and you didn’t get Active Tyre pressure monitoring ?

Yes, particularly in an RS, which will be disappointing as I was looking forward to having that.
Were your third party ones picked up by the car display or a separate one?

Yes, particularly in an RS, which will be disappointing as I was looking forward to having that.
Were your third party ones picked up by the car display or a separate one?

Car display.
Was a retro fit I did.

Wow ! 56k and you didn’t get Active Tyre pressure monitoring ?

Yeah but I get a carbon engine cover instead ;) :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, Terminator x and 1 other person
Lol i know what i'd sooner have, especially with the price of tyres, the active TPMS saved me twice from driving on a punture.
We still have the system that measures "roundness" of the tyres though don't we ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
Lol i know what i'd sooner have, especially with the price of tyres, the active TPMS saved me twice from driving on a punture.
Yeah as @Terminator x says we do get:
Tyre-pressure loss indicator – visual and acoustic warning of pressure loss on one or more wheels, displayed in the driver information system

Reactions: Jcbmally